Saturday, August 13, 2011

Preseason So Far: Why, God? Why?



Ok gang, bad news. Apparently nobody in New York thinks it's remotely worthwhile to broadcast tonight's Packers/Browns preseason opener in any capacity. Therefore, I will likely miss this game. Sad to say it's going to be the first broadcast I've missed since 2008's Holiday weekend debacle.

It's been an interesting camp so far, which is why it's especially painful that I will not get to see our youngest salmon attempting to swim upstream. But I digress. To take my mind off this pending tragedy, here is a brief sequence I'm calling "Preseason So Far: Why, God? Why?"

--------------------------------------

Looks like Alex Smith is back to have

this picture taken once a week.

Go get 'em!

SAINTS 24 - 49er's 3





--------------------------------------


While the Lions have remained grounded

and narrowed their focus,

the Bengals are once again

completely upside down.

DETROIT 34 - CIN 3



--------------------------------------


Apparently, Ray Mysterio Jr. is a Chargers fan.

Either that, or fans in San Diego

hide their faces behind Luchador masks,

ashamed of their team's routine wasting of talent.

SEA 24 - SD 17



--------------------------------------


I know, I know. They're stretching. Still looks like an "America's Got Talent" audition to me.
MIA 28 - ATL 23


--------------------------------------


What's wrong with this woman's leg? You think that pig is dead?
ARI 24 OAK 18 PIG 0

No comments:

Post a Comment