Monday, March 28, 2011

Follow @DailyDopeSheet on Twitter!

Hey all you Daily Dopers, we're on twitter now! Of the 10 people that actively read this blog, I'm sure that only 4 of you are on twitter. Of those 4, I estimate just 3 have an interest in following me on twitter. You should do so, nonetheless!

For those of you who come from the Mike McCarthy school of technology (he calls it "tweeter") I'd like to strongly urge you to join us in the year 2011 (or rather 20006). Information travels quickly here! @DailyDopeSheet will enable me to post more news more quickly, as well as link to relevant articles I, myself, or others have written. While you're at it, you should also follow my buddies @WiscoSportsTalk, where I am a contributing writer.

That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment